Forty Shillings is looking for a new Research Consultant/Account Executive to join a growing team in an exciting, dynamic and results orientated sector.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious recent graduate to offer broad support to the existing team. You will have political awareness and an understanding of local government and regeneration. You will also need good time management skills, and the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously with significant attention to detail. You will have strong drafting skills and the ability to explain complex situations to a number of different audiences.
About the job
This role would suit a recent graduate with good organisational and time management skills interested in the property industry and local politics.
Duties would include:
- Taking responsibility for all local, national and political media monitoring;
- Identifying and monitoring all relevant political stakeholders for projects;
- Providing administrative support for the team on client projects and consultation programmes, for example by carrying out data entry and managing databases and correspondence;
- Providing research support and data analysis for the team;
- Providing logistical support for the team including booking meeting rooms and conference facilities and helping to organise, publicise and attend public events;
- Responding to client and customer queries in a timely and responsive manner.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible so early applications are encouraged.
To apply for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (the letter should be no more than 250 words) setting out specifically:
a) your interest in property and planning, and
b) what you and your experience would bring the role.
Closing date is Thursday 7th July 2022.
Hybrid role with a mix of office-based and remote working
Private Health Insurance: available to all employees and their immediate family.
Cycle to Work Scheme: we participate in the Government’s cycle-to-work scheme. Under the scheme Forty Shillings will give the employee a tax free loan to purchase a bike which is then paid back in instalments.
Season Ticket Loan: we will give the employee a loan to purchase a season ticket. The cost is then paid back in monthly instalments.
For further information, or to apply, please contact email@example.com